In response to Open Call for Projects and Guild Roadmaps
A guild focusing on the Nation3 interfaces & products, such as Passports, veNATION locks, and more in the future
Dework board: https://app.dework.xyz/nation3/develop-1
- Support other guilds with development work, for example pull request reviews and testing.
- Complete the development of the Nation3 Mobile Passport (Google Pay integration).
- Development of new functionalities and maintenance of GitHub - nation3/app: Nation3 citizen app (smart contracts + UI).
- At least 2 approved reviews of each pull request before merging. Reviews increase code quality, so this work will also be compensated.
./github/CODEOWNERSto each GitHub repo so that new Nation3 developers will know who to assign as PR reviewers.
- Handling bug reports and feature requests submitted at Issues · nation3/app · GitHub and via Discord.
- Add a wiki for Nation3 developers. Document some pragmatic standards (which may be on the code review process for now). Write contributing guidelines.
- Introduce unit tests and code coverage as part of the code infrastructure. Add unit tests for calculations (
ui/pages/lock.tsx, etc), and run the unit tests on every commit.
- Layer in some static code analysis to our builds as a start on an InfoSec workstream.
$NATION per week allocated by fellow apes in the Developers Guild Coordinape Circle: Coordinape
These Circle members are contributors who 1) have selected the Developers Guild role in Discord, and 2) are actively contributing value to Nation3 development work. The member list will be kept up-to-date on a weekly basis.
$NATION per month. 45
$NATION per quarter.