Proposal:Increase the categories of assets that citizens can hold

Background

Nation3 aims to build a new country. Although we are on the cloud, as the saying goes, “a country must have land”, and the land of a country is territory . Of course, it is also the land built on the cloud.
The owner of state-owned land belongs to all citizens of Nation3, and any Nation3 citizen is the co owner of state-owned land.

Proposal

Nation3 has been completely opened, and the currency has been successfully issued and traded. In the next time, it is suggested that the team establish a Metaverse land and develop an image of the national territory.

Specifications

Preliminary assumptions, such as a total of 100000 pieces of land, of which 10% belong to the team and 90% belong to citizens. For this part of citizens, the land will be allocated according to the time of entering the country sooner or later.

• First grade: citizens who have completed the pledge of nation before the end of Q2 will receive land 1:1 free of charge;
  • The second stage: citizens who complete the pledge of nation after Q2 and before Q4 obtain land at a very low price of 1:1;
  • Third grade: citizens who enter nation3 after 2022 receive land at a fixed price (up to 2 pieces of land per person).

In a word, land can also be divided into categories, such as forests, water systems, minerals, farmland and so on, which need to be improved.

supplement

The role of land is a catalyst to promote the rapid growth of Nation3. It can realize the internal and external circulation of the economic system.

• External circulation: the $Nation in the external wallet is invested into the map, such as purchasing land, purchasing the resources produced by land, selling the resources produced by land, and then pledging the earned $Nation to obtain venation or establish a capital pool. The above contents are consistent with the existing economic model of Nation3.

• Internal circulation: each piece of land in the map has its own functions. For example, some land is of field resource type and can build oil production wells. Some land is of urban planning type and can build chemical plants or stores. The owner of oil production wells can sell oil to obtain $Nation, while the owner of chemical plants spends $Nation to buy oil. After a period of time, oil is processed in chemical plants to produce gasoline, and gasoline is sold to obtain $Nation, Even every citizen has his own car to buy gasoline. Some of the $Nation earned by the owners of all these lands is used to maintain citizenship, some is used to vote, and the rest is used to do something. Everyone gives advice.

I’m not just talking about land. It’s about building a Metaverse. After the land is completed, we can consider building character images and participating in various social and economic activities in the Metaverse.

interesting,I think it’s necessary to do that

1 Like

building a metaverse requires a huge amount of resource including development power and other resources. i dont think this is feasible at this stage…

You’re right.
The Metaiverse is extremely grand and complex. Land is the first step. The team can draw a blueprint first.

it requires an entirely different set of skills which i dont think the team currently has, it can only happen when the framework is stable with incomes.

Indeed, the process is tortuous and long.

Land in physical space is valuable because you can dwell on it or extract some type of economic production from the land. Other than a metaverse play the land wouldn’t create much value for us and I think could come at the cost of focusing on producing other valuable services to our citizens. For example land in the digital environment could be equated to computational power, like a server which can be used to do tasks that create wealth for the owner. In our case I think this still isn’t compelling for us.

More compelling could be providing a crypto friendly cloud based legal jurisdiction for DAOs, exchanges and defi or nft protocols to domicile themselves in, giving them immunity from trad states. We would be their protection and they would pay fees for the service.

1 Like