Proposal: Set up initial rewards guild

Name:JeffXu
Discord:JeffXu.eth#4872
Why me
First of all, I love this NATION and am willing to pay for it. If I can become a member of this guild, it will be my honor.
Emotionally speaking, I currently hold a very small number of $NATION, which hardly involves any interest network. I represent nation3. I represent the provisions of the guild, which can pay $NATION to contributors fairly and safely. (you should know that if a person holds a large number of nations and becomes a member of the guild, it is difficult to ensure that he will not make mistakes, and it is difficult to ensure that he will not control voting and undermine the guild system)
Rationally speaking, I have worked as a fund manager in a company with a market value of more than 4.7 billion yuan for eight years. In line with my responsible attitude towards the organization and my professional quality as a guarantee, as a signatory, I will strictly implement verification and payment.
Best regards.

We can create a couple boards, maybe in the beginning one for product and non-product (can always create more later) and nominate a couple reviewers on each. Should be first thing to organize so we can onboard contributors!!

2 Likes

Yes, more people should be involved

Name: Raymond

Discord: raymond#2998

I am Raymond from Neo Blockchain ecosystem growth department. Neo was founded 2014 and has grown into a first-class smart contract platform with 3 billion market cap. In my full-time job, I help Neo to find some potential projects and invest these projects in early round. Helping Neo to make some collaboration with other projects, which is also part of my job. Therefore, I have enough experience, ability and responsible attitude to handle this task.

From specialized angle, “Nation3” try to explore a new field, integrating a mount of infrustruction, tools and projects in web3. Ultimately creating a one-stop platform with a complete ecosystem. This ambitious idea deeply attracted me and the initial team’s background can prove they have enough ability to make it come true. It is the reason I want to join in this excellent project and be part of it.

In my personal part, I have enough $VENATION to get the passport NFT. And I have hold “not small” number of $NATION and put these $NATION into the liquidity pool. As a long-term investor, I will be responsible for this task, because it is also responsible for my own investment.

Sincerely ,

3 Likes

Yes, categorizing by product and non-product sounds like a great start. This way we keep things simple :smiley:

Name: huangisco
Discord user: huangiscox#5018
Why:
I am a Dao entrepreneur and have done a lot of technical research and development in the industry.
here is my link in notion (CHINESE tranlaste edition about dao reasarch)

veNation holders
Really like the manifesto of N3

Name: tooz
Discord user: :zap:tooz​:zap:#3528

These things prove that I have a long-term passion.

I read and know,

1. Bitcoin Jesus had announced a new nation in 2017
  2. Anthony Giddens’s New Rules says sociology is not about a pre-given universe of objects, the universe is being constituted—or produced by—the active doings of subjects. This means that Nation3 needs to explore to find rules that work better for us.
  3. Byung-Chul Han’s The Burnout Society says the neoliberal system features are subjects become self-exploiters. This means that Nation3 should prevent this.

I have used and am using,

• Gnosis Safe
  • Aragon
  • DAOhaus
  • MetaFactory
  • Collabland.land
  • Guild.xyz

(:cloud:,:united_nations:)

PS:
look like discourse does not allow multiple lightnings :face_with_monocle: , post host can only search discord user for “tooz” or “3528”.

Vote is up! Snapshot

Name: Everest An

Discord name: Everest An#2569

Main business venture capitalist:Outliers Fund, hobby music producer. we used to be engaged in the secondary market of blockchain, and now he invests in seed rounds and angel rounds of blockchain.
We have invested heavily in infrastructure including Dmail, Analog, Quantstemp. Maintain good cooperative relations with a large number of public chains and audit companies.
Twitter- https://twitter.com/everest_an

Name: abing
Discord user :著名音乐家阿炳#9074
Why you would be a good fit for this:

1. I am a college student from China. I am in a country where I am not free, and I hope to be free.
  2. Still the other half of a project, and my Web3 project.
  3. I have many different ideas. Personal ability. The human communication ability of web3.0

@abing Thanks for sharing. Could you please share some more details at 🇨🇳 Question to Chinese DAO Members about how you don’t feel free?

1 Like

Seeing the success of our Dework, it would make sense to increase the monthly allowance to something like 20 $NATION, so we can create more tasks and more work can get done.

If there are no strong feelings around this, I can create a new governance proposal to increase the allowance from 5 $NATION per month to 20 $NATION per month.

4 Likes

I think there is no absolute freedom in the world, every country has its own shortcomings and advantages

姓名:mingm
Discord 用户:mingm#2353
有幸参与云国家,并在国家体验自由。Web3可以做到这些。我也会让更多的人来认识我们的云上国家