Proposal to allocate budget for Community Coordinators

As the Nation3 community is experiencing explosive growth since its launch 2 days ago, there is a clear need for community coordinators.

I propose to open a call for 3 community coordinators for the moment: 2 for the Chinese community, and 1 for the English speaking community.

I have written up the requirements and description of the roles on Notion.

If you have any additions or comments in mind, please drop them in the comments here!

Renumeration
While the proposal for treasury management and diversifying assets beyond just the native token are being discussed (here as proposed by @Luis), we can allocate 1 $NATION per role for a period of 3 months, paid monthly (so 0.33 $NATION per month).

This would mean the budget of a total of 3 $NATION for 3 community coordinators for 3 months).

At current prices this equals ~$1.5k per person per month which is highly competitive for this role.

In the future, once the DAO has a more defined budget, the compensation can be reviewed again, and the roles could be extended for a further period of time.

7 Likes

I think just one mod is needed in each community. Most of the discussing don’t need replies.

Thanks Anastasiya, already applied! Hope it’s my honor to be a part of you~

Agree with you :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Dear Sir or Madam:
I’m a mod in the TuGou community (Telegram: Contact @TugouShequ) I want to be a mod in your community. I am very optimistic about the nation3 project. Likewise, I have a good reputation in the Chinese market. I can be in the Chinese community
Well done promotion has advertised your project. I look forward to serving as stewards in your community on the basis of equality, mutual benefit, and sharing. If you are interested in this idea, you are welcome to contact me to understand it better.
Please feel free to ask any questions if you have anything of particular interest to you.
Looking forward to your reply.

I am a Chinese and I want to be a community coordinator.
I am very concerned about the development of NATION, I am full of enthusiasm for this new thing, even if my English is not very good, I still want to participate in it, just as I am now plucking up the courage to contribute to the development of the community. No matter what, I will continue to contribute to the community and NATION.

:sunglasses:
You’re travelling in the community too :sweat_smile: