🇨🇳 Question to Chinese DAO Members

As a Chinese person, I hope that nation3 brings me:
A radically new national or state narrative, not one kidnapped by Chinese patriotism of “family, country, and world”(家国天下).
I look forward to the day when I can justifiably tell myself and proclaim to others that
I am from Nation3.
And not any other nation-state.

The narrative sounds very abstract, and perhaps identity is a simple expression.

I look forward to this national narrative - which is set against the paradigm shift of economy philosophy technology society. From the material, to the mind, to the community, it can be more liberating. Just as the industrial and internet revolutions have brought progress to man.

日出而作,日落而息,帝力于我有何哉!

Q: As a Chinese person, why do I need a new national narrative?
A: I have observed that there are many lonely souls in China

Every Chinese person is strongly branded as a nation, as if everyone is born to be patriotic and loyal only to China - from birth to death.

I have seen how the natural man is strongly bound to the Chinese culture and conditioned to be a Chinese. A Chinese person must love China or he or she is not a Chinese person, or even a human being. When someone breaks the rules there are forces from the government and individuals that punish or forcefully distort that thought and behavior. As long as your body is in China, you will attract trouble if you engage in any form of insulting or anti-Chinese.

3 Likes

People’s life needs food, clothing, shelter and transportation. In meeting the above conditions, people’s pursuit will yearn for the spiritual level, and creating a cloud country requires a large number of idealists to jointly realize it. The phenomenon in our deep China is that everyone needs the economy to marry and have children, so the talents cultivated are very extreme.

我们不会因为云国改变我们的国籍,但我们所有人都需要另一个干净又美丽的家园,这种事情只会发生在云国一个云端的国家。但是让理想主义者持续贡献自己的创意和理想首先你得保证他不会被焦虑所传递,这种问题的最根本原因是大家都没有经济。所以我说大家需要经济来解放自己的灵魂。让自己的思想得到高度的自由。 因为我本人也在面临同样的问题,我会为了梦想买单同样我需要吃饭。
We will not change our nationality because of cloud country, but we all need another clean and beautiful home. This kind of thing will only happen in cloud country, a cloud country. But let idealists continue to contribute their ideas and ideals. First of all, you have to ensure that they will not be transmitted by anxiety. The most fundamental reason for this problem is that everyone has no economy. So I say we need economy to liberate our souls. Let your thoughts get a high degree of freedom. Because I am facing the same problem myself, I will pay for my dream

Thank you for sharing. This is interesting to read.

If a Chinese citizen one day decides to act with less patriotism, would he/she risk loosing access to certain goods/services provided by the government?

And if so, do you think some of those could be replaced by a Nation3 service?

Question 1 Yes, there is no doubt about it. The reality of the situation is a bit complicated. If it doesn’t go too far, friends and networkers will come before the government and tell you what not to do.
Question 2 I think Nation3 can do better than nation states in basic education, civic media, identification, social security, democratic elections, and skills training. There are already many DAO & web3 applications in different fields that do it. For example, Web3 University, Snapshot, Mirror, CCS, Next, Bit, and Develope are ahead of their time.

2 Likes

thats a great idea!!!

1 Like

In response to Question2, we can create a list of web3 education resources first, as well as a list of different fields. At this stage, it is suggested that those works are voluntary. As for me, I would gladly contribute my efforts.

Hopefully, nation3 citizens will be able to learn more about Web3 by consulting this resource.

2 Likes

I join this project to see something interesting in this boring world. You know the crypto community is full of scams.And most of so-called innovations are nothing more than new Ponzi. I had read Luis’ articles before this project and supported some of his ideas, so was curious how far this idealistic goal “Nation3” could go. You know bitcoin and ethereum were also originally designed to change the economic and even political structure of society, not for selling at high prices into fiat to make money.I don’t particularly care about money rewards from this project.And I think physical passports is very difficult to realize.
As for the Chinese identity, it’s not much different except that Chinese people don’t speak English as well as native speakers. Why the Chinese get most of the airdrops?I don’t think political reasons have much weight in this, it’s more economic.Chinese love money, not to mention it’s free money.Mainly because airdrops is popular in China crypto community than others.

As you know, china banned crypto years ago and it’s not a crypto friendly city. same as my city HK. i hope nation3 can help to develop a new group of ppl.

2 Likes

As a friend above said, China banned cryptocurrencies a few years ago, can nation provide corresponding services, cooperate with other exchanges, hold passports, conduct kyc services, use nation passports, because there are many projects that do not allow China People to participate, need passport kyc

I’m Chinese, but I’m an anarchist in mind. I think the ideal situation would be no borders and NATION3 could be achieved. Is there a plan for meta?

Is there no other way to get access to cryptocurrencies in China without using KYC? How about Bitcoin/Ethereum ATMS, do they not operate there?

What do you mean by “meta”? Can you explain your idea? :smiley:

Some projects without KYC are not allowed to participate, such as BAYC plots, nbatopshot, etc. I think it is very important to have a web3.0 passport. If nation3 can do this, I believe there is huge room for future development

Aahna Ashina via Nation3 <notifications@nation3.discoursemail.com> 于2022年5月20日周五 07:23写道:

作为一名中国人,生活在中华民族国家之下的人,我感到自豪,人人都应该热爱自己的国家,Nation3社区大部分中国公民,可以让我们都参与其中,除去国籍的限制,公平为上

Actually there is just one way to acesss to cryptocurrencies in China, which is OTC. People use chinese Yuan to get eth or btc on CEX from another investor. However, most of CEX limit the chinese passport, the chinese investors just can use the limitation service in CEX. For example, limitation volume of trade and withdraw, cannot use leverage.

1 Like

Many of us lack the ability to think independently. Web3.0 has caused us a lot of thinking. We have changed from adhering to support to urging, hoping that the government can do better. NATION3 is a very creative and cool place and I look forward to its success. As a citizen of Nation3, 1. The first thing I want is fairness, which is difficult to achieve in many nation-states. Information and data are not open and transparent, and it is difficult for us to know the truth. 2. I am willing to build the country, but I hope that the construction of NATION3 can solve my food and clothing problem. 3. Everyone wants to be fair and to have the right to vote, but not all voting can bring positive results. For example, in the case of VC, voting may bring negative results if there is no clear understanding of financial investment or investment field. We can elect professionals in certain professional areas to make choices for other citizens. 4. In the future, expect the Nation’s passport to be able to travel, visit and travel like a Nation state

2 Likes

我希望Nation3可以给国人带来更多的想象空间,让国人意识到 原来事情也可以,多元化一些

1 Like

When I first saw the manifesto last night, I was thrilled. Don’t know there are a lot of Chinese here?
For me of course the economic value :smiley: but most importantly, I want it to bring value to all humanity, today’s countries are not doing well enough, let’s make a change!

有没有微信交流群?现在的nation需要质押生成vnation么?大佬们加我微信,指导下我。谢谢!
Bitcoin_xingkong