Submission of candidacy - Jose Nuno

I, JOSE NUNO SOUSA PINTO understand, and agree to enter into the agreement with the Nation3 DAO to fulfil my role as a Judge in the Supreme Court of Nation3, should community vote elect me.

I’m a Portuguese qualified international tax and tech lawyer since 2001, focused in crypto law since 2016. Passionate about IP law, crypto assets and decentralized governance models.

I’ve started my career at Simmons and Simmons law firm, before I opened my own practice in Portugal and more recently also in Switzerland, with offices in the cities of Zurich and Zug.

I’ve also been deeply engaged with different web3 projects, such as the Aragon project, OlympusDAO, Molecule, Bio.xyz, LabDAO, ValleyDAO as well as other projects based in Switzerland to whom I’ve been advising as lawyer. I have also been a member of LexDAO since 2019 and LexPunk_Army since 2021 where we have been experimenting new web3 frameworks and bridging with traditional law.

I would be very honoured to be part of the Nation3 as a Supreme Court judge, and participate in what I believe will be the future of web3 citizenship and decentralized justice, in case you consider choosing me.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jose Nuno

7 Likes

Hi! Could you provide the Ethereum address that you would like to use for judge duties (in case of getting elected)? It should be the same one that you used to become a Nation3 citizen.