The deployed Arbitrator contract at
0x1dBEFF62DFa113f7254AaB5772F1AC6E66F94e7e grants permission to the Supreme Court Multisig at
0xee8F0B89983aF83598E6Fb503B9f6e5eaf23b243 to propose outcomes.
The proposed Supreme Court Multisig is composed of the following judges:
- Matt Blaine, 0xECa5e3CE0774372e71cE9b3675CB07c6677C2d52
- Eric Hill (Rotorless), 0xD83551B29d0DA46C9b6d105EF359E23aaF46e764
- Diana Zaman, 0x18D3ed5261F23cF0CDfbCf0512123b179b0816F0 (farahjan.eth)
- Jose Nuno, 0xEE72d1fC34D031eD08175ED6c3CD6171B2477501
- Gianluca Cattin, 0xC316f415096223561e2077c30A26043499d579aD (cattin.eth)
The PR that will set the Arbitrator Contract Address in the Constitution is at Setting Arbitrator Address by luisivan · Pull Request #38 · nation3/gov-proposals · GitHub as well as the PR for the DAO to join the agreement with these judges Adding N3GOV-33 by luisivan · Pull Request #39 · nation3/gov-proposals · GitHub.