OpsGuild Funding Proposal
Proposal to fund DAO operations and maintenance.
The Nation3 DAO has technical and non-technical tools and systems that need to be operated and maintained on a regular basis. At the moment the DAO has not allocated any budget for such work, so this proposal aims to correct that.
While other proposals focus on one-off projects, this proposal is for recurring tasks, typically weekly or monthly recurring work.
Weekly/Monthly Recurring Tasks
Some examples of the types of operational/maintenance tasks needed to keep the DAO operational are (a non-extensive list):
Technical Operational/Maintenance Tasks
- Maintenance of SourceCred, e.g. fixing problems with weekly grain distribution
- Oversee weekly SourceCred Grain Distribution
- Maintenance of backend systems like Vercel, Supabase, Apple pass push notifications, and others
- Maintenance of GitHub repos (keeping dependencies and settings/configurations up to date)
- Oversee weekly generation of NationCred datasets
- Ensure that the NationCred smart owner account holds enough funds for its weekly operations
- Oversee automated SourceCred identity/alias creation for new Nation3 citizens/contributors
- Debug/fix app/UI bugs
- Reviewing and testing of pull requests in GitHub
- Aragon DAO Agent operations (
Non-Technical Operational/Maintenance Tasks
- Organize community calls
- Onboarding new DAO community members
- Onboarding of new citizens (welcome ceremony? )
- Assisting community members with questions in Discord/Discourse
- Review and give feedback on proposals in the governance forum
- Move proposals from the governance forum to Snapshot for voting
- Weekly payouts (via Parcel) of SourceCred Grain Distributions and contributor rewards
- OpsGuild multisig maintenance (formerly “MetaGuild” multisig) - reviewing and signing transactions
- Coordinate Dework workers, and maintain Dework tasks/bounties
- Discord maintenance (channels, roles, permissions, bots, spam, etc)
- Document frequently asked questions
- Keep wiki and documentation up to date
- Streamline onboarding process for different categories of Nation3 citizens
$NATION per week.
Duration: 3 months (Monday April 17 → Monday July 17).
Any Nation3 citizen (NFT passport holder) willing to contribute their time.
Contribution rewards will be paid out at the end of each weekly epoch. If, during a week, there were no operations/maintenance tasks needed, no
$NATION tokens will be paid out for that week.
Governance Pull Request
Would you support this proposal?