Proposal to issue Genesis NFT Passports

great project :laughing:
support,and voted

Very helpful a project, the project side is very strong, cheer.

support!Support and I will become a citizen

why i cant vote on snapshot?

Hi,man why i cant vote on snapshot?i have some VeNAITON in my wallet,but i cant vote

@xixihaha Did you hold $veNATION tokens at the time of the Snapshot proposal’s block number?

Thank you,I staked NATION yesterday, did I miss it?

Aahna Ashina via Nation3 <notifications@nation3.discoursemail.com> 于2022年4月23日周六 15:01写道:

@xixihaha What is the Etherscan URL of your staking transaction in Etherscan? You can compare the date there with the date of the block number.

Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 4.02.41 PM

Here is my block,i dont know the end block time

Aahna Ashina via Nation3 <notifications@nation3.discoursemail.com> 于2022年4月23日周六 16:13写道:

@xixihaha Your transaction’s block number (14633568) is after the Snapshot proposal’s block number (14628466).

That’s why you cannot vote. Next time there is a Snapshot proposal created, however, you will be able to vote.

1 Like

I got it,thank you so much sir!

Aahna Ashina via Nation3 <notifications@nation3.discoursemail.com> 于2022年4月23日周六 18:40写道:

1 Like

What is the time frame for minting an NFT passport? Is this expected to be a continuous process?

What goes towards freedom is worth supporting

I’d say definitely continuous, to keep the flow of citizens incoming. But there will probably be a stop between Genesis and normal passports, needed to figure out the exact dynamics of the normal passports.

1 Like

that would be a good idea. Need to find a way to attract more citizen.

Looking forward to passports in our wallets

Looking forward to see the community getting booming

This place makes me feel free

支持我们的云国家,希望为国家建设出一点微薄之力