Submission of candidacy - Raymond Chen

• I, Raymond Chen, with adress 0x3e465ABFa9b2A7E18a610F489fb3510765461d13 understand, and agree to enter into, the agreement with the Nation3 DAO to fulfil my role as a Guardian in the Guardian Guild of Nation3, should I be elected by community vote ”.

My name is Raymond Chen, and I have been working as a Manager of Ecogrowth at Neo Blockchain for three years. My primary responsibility is to identify early-stage projects for investment and incubation, collaborate with other projects for business partnerships or introduce them to the Neo ecosystem. I also liaise with sponsors for relevant industry conferences to increase Neo’s influence. In 2021-2022 alone, I independently oversaw some of important investments and incubations and represented NEO at numerous school presentations throughout North America.

Neo was founded in 2014 and has since grown into a premier smart contract platform. Its success is due in part to a global developer community that continues to drive the blockchain forward. Its total market cap has remained stable in the top 60 for an extended period, with a peak value of over $5 billion.

Before entering the crypto industry full-time, I graduated from the University of Southern California Gould Law School and worked as a lawyer in Washington, DC for two years, specializing in immigration and personal injury cases. I began investing in crypto in 2016 and made a profit, which is one of the reason why I decided to leave my previous job and industry to join the crypto industry three years ago.

Since April 2022, I have had in-depth discussions with the NATION3 team members and provided my opinions regularly. Luis and Anastasia’s vision and ideas for NATION3 are convincing and align with my vision of the future world. Being part of such a groundbreaking project is both exciting and significant. Regarding NATION3’s legal services and jurisdictional development, my 9 years legal experience (during law school and as a lawyer) perfectly align with the project’s needs. I can easily understand the key points and provide relevant advice and questions.

As a community coordinator, multi-signer, and contributor, I guarantee stable work hours for NATION3 every week. Thanks a lot to our developers’ effort @aahna @johnmark13 @TonyStark . The ciziten-directory can show the accurate data for each contributors.

https://citizen-directory.vercel.app/36

I have made or executed over 170 related transactions as a multi-signer. Overall, I have been involved in the construction of NATION3 as a core contributor for nearly a year. I hope to continue supporting NATION3’s development as a guardian in the future

6 Likes